How is the corona virus affecting you?

Panic buying of anything baffles me, but eggs? They are hardly long-life commodities. What's the betting that any day soon, some clown with a vast overload will be announcing to the world that they are making the world's largest omelette?

I saw someone take 12 gallons of milk with them. Same mystery.

You can freeze milk, if you have space.

I forgot earlier, Florida governor has declared mandatory quarantine for people coming from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.

I'm still coughing but the other symptoms have faded by now. My husband has recovered.
Sounds like there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you and your hubby. So good to hear!

Saranak - yes, please take it easy for a few days. You sound like my mom, always must be doing something. She broke her arm last year, and still tried doing everything she did before, which made things worse.

Do you have any idea as to when Ray may be able to come home?

Lullabelle & The Velvet Curtain - how are you all doing today?

The Prime Minister announced two days ago that travel restrictions would be put in force to prevent persons travelling back to their provinces from the capitol (in two days time!).
They were saying that's part of what caused Italy to be hit so hard, that it leaked ahead of time that the region was to go on lockdown, so of course, many people left in a mad rush, and many of those people were already sick.

Sounds like there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you and your hubby. So good to hear!

Saranak - yes, please take it easy for a few days. You sound like my mom, always must be doing something. She broke her arm last year, and still tried doing everything she did before, which made things worse.

They were saying that's part of what caused Italy to be hit so hard, that it leaked ahead of time that the region was to go on lockdown, so of course, many people left in a mad rush, and many of those people were already sick.

Good morning :wave:

TVC is feeling better and I am perfectly fine thanks. How are you?

Grazie Reuben, I will for few days. When I call two day ago they say may be end this week if all well. I no call any more they to busy. I always be on go. At least my Ray will be home many will no go home I pray for the families.

Sarana x

Yesterday, my phone was getting bombarded. I have five siblings, and there were about six group chats going on, each with slightly different combinations of my siblings, their kids, and their partners.

All the conversations were the same as well, putting together plans to keep our parents supplied during the lockdown.

Apart from the subject matter, the whole thing was kind of ridiculous, because it was the same stuff, over and over, but constantly repeated over several groups. The weird part was, I seemed to be the only one who noticed or cared.

Good morning :wave:

TVC is feeling better and I am perfectly fine thanks. How are you?
We're doing fine, thanks!

I had to laugh at myself yesterday. I was getting things together for Goodwill, and I noticed an old bag of mine and went through and found two little hand sanitizer wipes that were probably five or more years old.

I felt like I'd won the lottery! :laugh:

Is very strange. I sit my garden I usually hear car and people walk by chatting and young bambini play, today nothing almost silence. Is quite scary, but I happy people doing as told here.

Sarana x

Hi, the shivering has stopped but it is definitely got on my lungs. I'm coughing a fair bit but I've certainly had worse colds. If this was just a normal infection I would be ready to go back to work, but following Government instructions, no matter how improved I am, I will not be leaving my property until at least Sunday.

Hi, the shivering has stopped but it is definitely got on my lungs. I'm coughing a fair bit but I've certainly had worse colds. If this was just a normal infection I would be ready to go back to work, but following Government instructions, no matter how improved I am, I will not be leaving my property until at least Sunday.
Hope you better soon.

Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom