How is the corona virus affecting you?

Marjorie Taylor Greene´s quote is like saying " 1.35 million people die in car accidents every year. So what?":o_o::o_o:
I get what you mean but not quite the same thing. Cancer, well, we can all agree that we have no control over who gets it or who dies for the most part. Death from car accidents on the other hand can be mitigated by reducing the speed limit to 2 miles an hour. The car accidents and death scenario is generally to profile risk/benefit and gets compared to the risk/benefit analysis of the Covid measures and the peripheral damage.

Last edited:
Not sure if you are serious or not. It is a comedy/satire show that regularly makes fun of people in high places.

CD
I doubt he knows that, I am pretty sure it doesn't air in Canada.

And MTG needs someone like Steven Colbert to set her straight because that crass and unintelligent woman lives under a rock :laugh:

I doubt he knows that, I am pretty sure it doesn't air in Canada.

And MTG needs someone like Steven Colbert to set her straight because that crass and unintelligent woman lives under a rock :laugh:
To think that people voted her in and celebrate her ignorance proves that COVID isn't the only pandemic in this country.

Cancer might not be contagious but it runs in families. My wifes best friend of 30 years is part Maori and cancer kills a lot of women in her family. Only women and mainly breast cancer that turns fatal. Her family all are on a register for special testing. Denny ( wife's friend) is the oldest living unaffected.

Russ

To think that people voted her in and celebrate her ignorance proves that COVID isn't the only pandemic in this country.
Thats for sure. I wanted to emoji sad and shocking too.

Back
Top Bottom