How is the corona virus affecting you?

Feeling a bit anxious about going back to work tomorrow, been feeling it off and on all day. Apparently it can be triggered by covid.
Best of luck. Working 1 day (or is it 2?) before having the weekend off might give an idea as to how well you are recovering. Fingers crossed you feel good enough tomorrow.

TVC has been shopping

life around here just seemed to forget about Covid. I havent. I got my updated booster a couple of weeks ago. while I was there, I got the flu shot on the other arm. my office mates think I am booster happy. but whatever, I am the only one in my office that seems have gone unscathed. same for my wife. copious hand washing, vaccines, and no group hugs.. I am falling short on the mask and only seem to don it when I am HUGE crowds..like the hospital or Costco. I dont think it offers much, but it does seem to send the message and people give me a wider berth..hahah.

I keep telling myself, "like all things, this too shall pass". but it has been sloooowww.

I fly Wednesday to stay with my convalescing elderly mom. take her to doctor visits and such. I'll wrap up to protect her. no matter how annoying she has been the past few months. hahah

Covid will never be gone, it’s already going around for long.
To get rid of it, all of us had to put huge efforts into a quarantine lifestyle. Probably it could be more worse to even try to get rid of Covid instead of coping with it.

Back
Top Bottom