How is the corona virus affecting you?

Hope you will feel better soon Lullabelle and The Velvet Curtain and TastyReuben and wife :hug:
Thanks!

My only issue right now is cough and head congestion. As weird as it sounds, I’m still not convinced I ever had covid.

The same thing happened with my brother and his wife - he got it, she never did. 🤷‍♂️

MrsT feels pretty good right now, she’s still congested, and she feels a little rundown off and on. She’s going to test again tomorrow or Monday.

TVC has topped up the meds, sadly I can't taste anything.

Oh - I'm sorry. I sincerely hope you are not one who has long term taste issues following Covid.

My symptoms officially started last Thursday so still only a few days in. It took us a few weeks to shake off last time and no doubt will this time. I am still at home feeling poorly but better than I was so getting there just not rushing anything.

Rang my boss this morning for an update, she replied hope you feel better soon, you never know, tomorrow you might feel well enough to come In. She has no chance! I am aware that this is end of the year stocktake and this is when us ladies do the mind numbing job that is the data inputting so yes I should be there but no way am I going in until I am fully ready which I am not just yet and quite frankly they all seem to find an excuse not to do their fair share and it usually falls onto me to do the bulk of it...not this year..my health is taking priority.

Lullabelle - I’m glad you’re sticking to staying home and not yielding to pressure to come in. Some people…honestly, they just haven’t a clue!

I hope your taste comes back soon. Tea tasting horrible, that’d be a nightmare for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom