How is the corona virus affecting you?

I´ve got my 4 jabs, but I bet no -one else has anything similar...
1 Sputnik jab, July 2021
2 Sinofarm Oct 2021
1 Moderna, Oct 2022
Plus a dose of Covid in Feb, 2022 - no ill effects whatsoever.
My husband has had moderna, janssen, and astrazenaca. He hasn't been getting 4 because the janssen counted for 2 here.

We both likely had covid before tests were available.

I´ve got my 4 jabs, but I bet no -one else has anything similar...
1 Sputnik jab, July 2021
2 Sinofarm Oct 2021
1 Moderna, Oct 2022
Plus a dose of Covid in Feb, 2022 - no ill effects whatsoever.
My hubby has had 4 shots with 3 brands.
AstraZenecia ×2, Moderna ×1 and Pfizer ×1 (in that order). No covid to date.

I've had 4 doses of Pfizer, no covid.

I believe that my mother is similar with UK sensible brands but my step-father is like myself, all the same. Neither has had covid either.

My hubby has had 4 shots with 3 brands.
AstraZenecia ×2, Moderna ×1 and Pfizer ×1 (in that order). No covid to date.

I've had 4 doses of Pfizer, no covid.

I believe that my mother is similar with UK sensible brands but my step-father is like myself, all the same. Neither has had covid either.

All four of my shots have been Pfizer. As far as I know, I haven't had covid. We just finished ragweed pollen season, so my allergies were acting up (along with a lot of other people). The symptoms are similar, so who knows, for sure.

CD

All four of my shots have been Pfizer. As far as I know, I haven't had covid. We just finished ragweed pollen season, so my allergies were acting up (along with a lot of other people). The symptoms are similar, so who knows, for sure.

CD
It's hawthorn season here, so my asthma and allergies are also playing up. Yuck, snotty runny nose and itchy eyes and the ever present cough...

It's hawthorn season here, so my asthma and allergies are also playing up. Yuck, snotty runny nose and itchy eyes and the ever present cough...

My allergies mostly hit me with a runny nose, and itchy eyes. Ragweed is my kryptonite. We had our first freeze in North Texas, so the ragweed is dead.

CD

I’ve had 4 shots of vaccine so far - Pfizer followed by 3 Moderna. Husband has had 2 Astrazeneca and 2 Moderna.

We both got flu shots on Tuesday, and hoping to get the bivalent boosters in the next week or so. Our most recent doses were in July, so trying to wait just a little longer since they say 6 months between doses is optimal. Trying to time them so we’ll be optimally protected for the holidays.

I'm 4 days in and my arm still hurts, that's the longest time yet. Otherwise had no symptoms from this one.
That happened to me, too. When I went for a flu jab, a week later, the pharmacist explained that my arm probably hurt because I hadn´t relaxed it enough. She showed me how to relax my arm.

Got my bivalent shot today, at the local county health department, no appointment necessary. I'm as vaccined up as I can be.

Update on the neighbor I mentioned a week or so ago. Not to sound negative, but it's not looking good. He's now developed sepsis and he's on a ventilator.

Got my bivalent shot today, at the local county health department, no appointment necessary. I'm as vaccined up as I can be.

Update on the neighbor I mentioned a week or so ago. Not to sound negative, but it's not looking good. He's now developed sepsis and he's on a ventilator.

Have you seen his wife? She must be in a state...

Have you seen his wife? She must be in a state...
No, not at all. The hospital he’s in is about two hours from here, and I think she’s up there full time. I’ve seen their son drive by once and I know their daughter has been by once, probably to grab fresh clothes or something like that.

My dad developed sepsis from a UTI. It put him in the hospital for a week. That's pretty bad stuff.

CD

My dad developed sepsis from a UTI. It put him in the hospital for a week. That's pretty bad stuff.

CD
The neighbor between us and them is keeping us updated. They apparently talk more (I’ve never spoken to them except to say hi when we’ve passed each other walking).

She said, from the sound of it, that his kidneys are starting to shut down, and they’re more or less just waiting for the inevitable. The daughter (late-20’s, I think) has said her final goodbye, according to our neighbor, and has no plans to go back to the hospital.

I did stick a note in their mailbox, giving them my number and letting them know I’m available to help with anything around the house, or to grab them some groceries or whatever, but I don’t know that they got it. Once someone is back in the house full-time, I’ll check back in with them (probably with a lasagna in tow).

Currently sitting in the pharmacy doing the mandated wait after getting a shot of Bivalent booster. I’ve now had 5 shots total, I’m as fully vaccinated as I can be.

Got Pfizer today, for a total score of 3 Moderna and 2 Pfizer. Husband has had a combo of Astrazeneca, Modera, and today he’s got a Pfizer and collected the whole set!

Back
Top Bottom