How is the corona virus affecting you?

Currently sitting in the pharmacy doing the mandated wait after getting a shot of Bivalent booster.
When I got my bivalent, she told me after I got it, I could leave, and I asked if I needed to stay for 15 minutes to see if I had a reaction:

“Did you have a reaction to any of the other four?”
“Nope.”
😐 - the look on her face.

:laugh:

When I got my bivalent, she told me after I got it, I could leave, and I asked if I needed to stay for 15 minutes to see if I had a reaction:

“Nope.”

Yeh, I didn't have to wait, either.

CD

“Nope.”

You're lucky. I have had to wait 30 minutes after every vaccination because a) I reacted badly to the combined MMR jab as an infant and was hospitalized (so brothers and sister were not allowed to have it) and b) I have a known allergy to dairy protein and carry epipens! I take my knitting. Half an hour is half an hour's knitting done.

Husband had a high fever from friday to saturday, but he's back to normal temperature since yesterday afternoon. He's still got a headache and a stuffy nose but he managed to clean the kitchen when I was sleeping so he seems to be recovering. As he should be because he's healthy and fully vaxxed.

Youngest stepson is still going in and out of a low fever and coughing a lot. But says he's improving too.

As for me, just a bit of a cough since friday.. * knocks wood* hope it stays like that. Husband and stepson both had general malaise without fever from sunday last week, but I didn't so I am starting to believe I will be fine.

Quarantine minimum is 5 days here, so if things go well I might still make it to my MRI on friday! 🥳 ( quarantine ends on wednesday if we're all ok by then)

Major sore throat here now, and coughing up slime.. Just no signs of a fever yet.. I just hope so much this doesn't escalate, I can't use another hospital stay and it will delay my really needed MRI scan .

Edit: mild fever has arrived.. so I am doing nothing at all hoping I can sleep it off before having to cancel the scan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom