How is the corona virus affecting you?

Now, a teacher at that school has told students that they shouldn't hug their family members that have been vaccinated.

And, that supposedly they have information that Pfizer is going to be announcing within a couple of months that its vaccine is not safe.

Now, a teacher at that school has told students that they shouldn't hug their family members that have been vaccinated.

And, that supposedly they have information that Pfizer is going to be announcing within a couple of months that its vaccine is not safe.
What nonsense is that?

I did hear a conspiracy theory that says the vaccines are what spreads the virus, so those vaccinated spread it to their families. Complete bs ofc :laugh:

In the UK the Office for National Statistics have published their latest report saying that the infection rates are currently less than 1 in 1000 nationally, the opening of shops and outdoor hospitality has had no effect on the continuing decline, and where there are local outbreaks these snuff out quickly and don't spread. Further a Senior Government Advisor is saying that Britain has left the pandemic stage and entered the endemic stage where the disease will remain at low levels and can be managed.

I hope this all remains the case

Edit: source BBC news

In the UK the Office for National Statistics have published their latest report saying that the infection rates are currently less than 1 in 1000 nationally, the opening of shops and outdoor hospitality has had no effect on the continuing decline, and where there are local outbreaks these snuff out quickly and don't spread. Further a Senior Government Advisor is saying that Britain has left the pandemic stage and entered the endemic stage where the disease will remain at low levels and can be managed.

I hope this all remains the case

Edit: source BBC news
Yes I read that too....seems too good to be true....we're not used to hearing good news right now :)

I have to say that I'm feeling pretty positive these days. Its still a few weeks until hubby and I get our second jabs, but my close family is well on the way to being fully vaccinated. I'm really enjoying being able sit freeze in pub gardens, see other people, get my hair cut etc... its funny how much pleasure you can take in the small things you used to take for granted. We're also planning a camping trip in May where we'll meet up with my parents :D

Yes I read that too....seems too good to be true....we're not used to hearing good news right now :)

I have to say that I'm feeling pretty positive these days. Its still a few weeks until hubby and I get our second jabs, but my close family is well on the way to being fully vaccinated. I'm really enjoying being able sit freeze in pub gardens, see other people, get my hair cut etc... its funny how much pleasure you can take in the small things you used to take for granted. We're also planning a camping trip in May where we'll meet up with my parents :D
Things are definitely feeling better. I am secretly glad though that the weather this bank holiday is going to be rotten, it is still too early for people to start acting stupidly and a BBQ/party/pub weekend is not what we need.

Get ready for another round of reported scary vaccine side effects. There have been 14 cases reported of U.S. military personnel getting myocarditis after the Pfizer or Moderna mostly after the second injection, plus at least 1 more of a non-military young man whose case I am working on now, after second. Majority of cases have been young men under 30. Numbers work out to 0.000516% of vaccinated U.S. military so far. He also tested positive for COVID-19, although he has risk factors for actually catching it, as well as the vaccine itself since there have been reported positive tests after the vaccine with no risk factors for catching the actual disease coming into play. More for the researchers/experts to do!

What nonsense is that?

I did hear a conspiracy theory that says the vaccines are what spreads the virus, so those vaccinated spread it to their families. Complete bs ofc :laugh:
I had that conversation with a "frriend" yesterday.

So let me get this straight: the virus is a hoax that you aren't worried about, but the Vaccine is dangerous and gives you the virus that you say not to worry about?

Deer in the headlights with no reply.

No scary side effects here at all, my sore arm faded yesterday. Looking forward to my second dose. Will be so happy when fully protected!
My second dose will be on June 3d.

Your second dose of Pfizer will probably leave you tired/sleepy. That seems to be the biggest thing with that vaccine. You may sleep right through my 60th birthday. Then again, I may, too. :laugh:

CD

I still have an itchy spot on my arm and it's been 2 weeks now, even a little spot that i keep scratching the top off.

It's taken quite an effort, but we've managed to find a politician who is a bigger liar than Boris Johnson. Step forward Harsh Vardhar, Indian Health Minister, who blithely informed us a couple of days ago that India's fatality rate is "the lowest in the world."

It's taken quite an effort, but we've managed to find a politician who is a bigger liar than Boris Johnson. Step forward Harsh Vardhar, Indian Health Minister, who blithely informed us a couple of days ago that India's fatality rate is "the lowest in the world."
There do seem to be a number of politicians around the World (including our Boris) that have learned from Trump that you can spout any old bull and as long as you attack anybody who picks you up on the lie, then you get away with it without greatly affecting your electability.

Back
Top Bottom