How much MacDonalds, KFC or other fast foods do you eat? Are you a fast-food junkie?

Rarely go to McDonalds, but when I do I get the salads. I'm sure they're not the healthiest food in the world, but better than getting a Big Mac and a milkshake for sure. I just don't understand how people can eat there every day, it's not even that good! My fast food guilty pleasure is Chick-fil-a. Their chicken is just so tasty, I can't stay away!

I use to eat fast food everyday before I went to work. Sometimes for my lunch break too. I stopped when I realized that I was getting fat. I began cutting back to once a month and now I eat more healthier foods. I also cook more often than I use to. Since then I have noticed a good difference in myself and I am glad I made this change. Another factor was my mom. Her doctor cut out fast food in her diet because her health was bad and that wasn't making it better. She hates that because they show a lot of fast food commercials on tv and she can't eat that stuff anymore.

Because I am too tired to cook, my son and I eat breakfast at McDonald's every day. On a Sunday, we also eat one meal in a fast food. I honestly would want to have home cooked meals instead. However, I do not have the energy or the time to prepare all of the meals. I need to take a break too. We would go for real restaurants but that would be too expensive.

It's quite rare for me to eat fast food. I only eat it if I'm out in town and get hungry, I live quite far away so I won't be going back home just to eat.
I still prefer fast food to restaurants though, it's much cheaper and faster.

There is nothing worse than eating fast food but I would occasionally eat at mcdonald's or burger king if I need a quick take away. It does huge damage to your body if you eat it on a regular basis that's why I think it's best to stay away from it and try and eat something that's more healthy.

Back
Top Bottom