How to achieve results like these with pizza?

As I may have mentioned before (because I tend to repeat myself :eek: ), I use 4 large ceramic tiles for cooking pizzas. Bit like a pizza stone, I suppose. They go into the oven and the oven is cranked up to maximum. I leave them there about 30 minutes, make my pizza base, prep all the ingredients,then put the bases on the tiles for one minute. Pull them out, add the toppings, then back in the oven for 7-8 minutes until done.

As I may have mentioned before (because I tend to repeat myself :eek: ), I use 4 large ceramic tiles for cooking pizzas. Bit like a pizza stone, I suppose. They go into the oven and the oven is cranked up to maximum. I leave them there about 30 minutes, make my pizza base, prep all the ingredients,then put the bases on the tiles for one minute. Pull them out, add the toppings, then back in the oven for 7-8 minutes until done.
That’s how I make most pizzas, on a stone, but the OP is asking about a specific style of pizza, done in a pan, with lots of oil/fat in the pan to crisp the bottom and edges.

Back
Top Bottom