I Can't Get Anything Done (Scatterbrained)

I almost always get up early, before sunrise; but I check my phone, and time gets away from me.

I still have a scar on the back of my hand where my dad whacked it with a froe - his way of waking me up to tell me we had shingles to cut that day.

After 19 years of that kind of "alarm clock"...trust me, I don't sleep past 6AM unless I'm deathly sick. :blackeye:
Oooch....! :eek:

Thanks! Tracked them down to Amazon - but not in nice colours. Couldn't find them on ebay here.
Only seeing sunglasses on Amazon. I'll try poking around on ebay. Okay, try bow knotted flip flops casual slides. I see them in the UK. Yippee. They run true to size. Still waiting for the leopard. Meow lol.

Last edited:
I don't feel the cold, if we are out and I'm in shorts, older women say, aren't you freezing, I say feel my hands, they are always warm.

Russ
I used to be like that but sadly not so any more. But even in winter I'd wear socks. Unless walking into floods. Then I'd take most things off irrespective of the weather. Never saw the point in getting things wet and lived that feeling after you go into freezing water, dry off and put clothes back on. I've even swum in the Atlantic with a layer of ice on it in summer (Norway, early summer) as a kid. Not serious ice but definitely a crunch as you went in and top was more like sludge. That never phased me until 4½years ago. Things changed after I ended up in the wheelchair... I'm going to get some of my old life back again but I think the extremes may have to go... I've already quit on my mountaineering but haven't sold my kit off. The boots (2 pairs) were simply too expensive and I'm hoping to get back trail walking at least. Little difference between crutches and trekking poles really. :whistling:

I used to be like that but sadly not so any more. But even in winter I'd wear socks. Unless walking into floods. Then I'd take most things off irrespective of the weather. Never saw the point in getting things wet and lived that feeling after you go into freezing water, dry off and put clothes back on. I've even swum in the Atlantic with a layer of ice on it in summer (Norway, early summer) as a kid. Not serious ice but definitely a crunch as you went in and top was more like sludge. That never phased me until 4½years ago. Things changed after I ended up in the wheelchair... I'm going to get some of my old life back again but I think the extremes may have to go... I've already quit on my mountaineering but haven't sold my kit off. The boots (2 pairs) were simply too expensive and I'm hoping to get back trail walking at least. Little difference between crutches and trekking poles really. :whistling:

Like those bloody stupid poles you see people walking down the street with. Lol

Russ

Back
Top Bottom