I Can't Get Anything Done (Scatterbrained)

I don't feel the cold, if we are out and I'm in shorts, older women say, aren't you freezing, I say feel my hands, they are always warm.

Russ
That's exactly how I am. I can go out and do quick chores, like grab the mail or bring back the trash bins, in my bare feet and underpants in the snow.

I don't think I could ever live in a cold part of the world. I am sitting with a blanket around me, in Fl, in August. DH likes to keep the AC at 76.:cold::mad::ohmy:

I don't think I could ever live in a cold part of the world. I am sitting with a blanket around me, in Fl, in August. DH likes to keep the AC at 76.:cold::mad::ohmy:
We fight and agree on 72F. Most people around I know of settle on 68F. I'd like it on 60F!

Winter, we're on opposites as well. She wants the heat on 78F and I want it on 70F, so we settle on 74F.

I get mixed up converting, I'm happy around 20 to 25 deg c. I hate winter with a vengeance but it's been very mild here this winter. Two weeks left, then Spring......I love Spring.

Russ

@Yorky will relate to this, first time in singers we walked off the plane to 42deg c and 95% humidity, it actually took our breaths away. Then to see machine gun carrying guards everywhere. It was a shock!!

Russ

Back
Top Bottom