I wanna make some pizza!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:34 AM
I bought some pizza- making equipment, such as a pizza cutter, a pizza stone, silicone mat & a tomato slicer.

I plan to start making pizza soon,& I wanted this stuff in place so that I can get started. I may start off with a cheese pizza, then make a pepperoni one. I have a powerful mixer to make the dough. I may start making one this weekend!! :whistling:

Last edited:
I bought some pizza- making equipment, such as apizza cutter, a pizza stone, silicone mat & a tomato slicer.

I plan to startmaking pizza soon,& I wanted this stuf in place so that I can genit started. I may start off with a cheese pizza, then make a pepperoni one. I have a powerful mixer to make the dough. I may start making one this weekend!! :whistling:

A noble endeavor and one that I can surely take on myself.

Homemade pizza is awesome... everything tastes better if you know you made it. It is a bit messy, if you make your own dough. TastyReuben can walk you through it, if you need some advice. Go forth and conquer!

CD

I made the Serious Eats Foolproof Pan Pizza (thanks TastyReuben) today. It worked great and boy, was it awesome. I made S\M\L and here’s the biggest which is a half/half.

Boy!! Looking at those pizzas really makes me want to make one NOW!! But I gotta wait until I have all the ingredients to do it!! :whistling:

View attachment 55574
This is what it looks like, right?
One of my sisters likes pineapple on her pizza. She gets pineapple, ham, pepperoni, onion, and black olives. I don't understand how we are related. Leave off the ham and pineapple and it's a doable thing. She will eat what I like so it's not a total loss.

Did I mention that I don't understand how we are related? She won't touch seafood, either (and we both lived in Florida in a coastal community for a very long time). SMH.

Back
Top Bottom