Italian lasagna recipe from folks here, tips please

Does anyone have anything they think for me to make an authentic lasagna, I can giggle but I would like first hand tips.
Miss 12 is here for a few days and we are making it tomorrow. I have 1 kg of beef mince out,heap of tomatoes (tinned) milk etc. I’m making a proper bechamel sauce.

Russ
This is all you'll ever need

Recipe - Lasagna with meat sauce

Prep is half an hour... cook is 3+ hours

Ok it’s sll on, tips from everybody, thanks.

Russ

Did you use fusilli rascal? If you did its not really lasagne which is made by layering sheets of (lasagne) pasta. Not saying it wouldn't taste good but made with fusilli its a really a pasta bake as you won't get the layers.

I had some fusilli left over and decided to use it in my second layer, bottom was flat sheets (6) put in uncooked as per instructions, the second was the fusilli. So a mixture, well spotted btw.

Russ

No, I think kiwiagna has a slice of beetroot on it. :whistling:

You prolly won’t believe this, but my first job was in a factory of about 100 workers, we had our own canteen/diner where we had our lunches and “smoko” breaks in two shifts. They used to make beetroot and onion sliced onion in sammiches. I got used to them, I still eat them here every now and then.
I also bottle about 20 jars of our beetroot as well, but I prefer bought stuff, my family say I’m weird. I don’t argue,lol

Russ

Back
Top Bottom