I've Been Offered an Apartment!!

It's a bit, how shall I put this, bare/empty!

Statue looks almost lifelike though.

Just saw it for the first time yesterday. I haven't moved in yet.

That IS a real person, not a statue. Looks like she was doing something with the air conditioner.

She and another woman (the manager) was showing me the apartment.

Last edited:
Good luck @Shermie

it feels really good to have a place to call your own, add your own personal touch, I hope you find peace and joy.

Thanks!

Yes, I WILL find happiness, peace & joy! And I will set it up as I go along - bachelor- style to my own personal taste. It'll be so nice to be back in the saddle again!! :wink:

Indoor horse riding!

Either a small horse or high roofs.

Here are some pics of it.
My new apartment 2.jpg
My new apartment 3.jpg
My new apartment 4.jpg
My new apartment 5.jpg

That looks like a really great apartment as Shermie! Good luck with making a new start :)

Thanks!

I'm already as happy as a pig in slop about the whole thing!

Two things;

I don't pay any separate utilities except for cable TV, Internet and phone & I don't have to pay market rent any more! And if my income goes down, the rent goes down, also.

Plus the most important thing;

There's no private landlord living in the building, and if the building is ever sold, they'd have to relocate me, instead of just trying to toss me out, like the last former one tried to do! :wink:

Thanks!

I'm already as happy as a pig in slop about the whole thing!

Two things;

I don't pay any separate utilities except for cable TV, Internet and phone & I don't have to pay market rent any more! And if my income goes down, the rent goes down, also.

Plus the most important thing;

There's no private landlord living in the building, and if the building is ever sold, they'd have to relocate me, instead of just trying to toss me out, like the last former one tried to do! :wink:

Result :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom