I've Been Offered an Apartment!!

Also, when I have visitors, I don't have to go down the stairs or elevator to let them in. I can just BUZZ them in.

There are quite a lot more of conveniences with the new apartment than I had with the other one! I DID enjoy the sunset though, being on the fourth floor.
But when the winter came, I froze have to death in the living room! That won't happen with THIS one. :wink:

My orange microwave & football toaster came yesterday. I will bring it over to the apartment soon, maybe tomorrow.
I will take some more pics of each room as they are being set up. :wink:
Couldn't you get it delivered to the new address?

Couldn't you get it delivered to the new address?

I could've, but I haven't completely moved over to there yet. I haven't changed my mailing / shipping address with the postal service or anything else yet. I will do that about 2 days away from moving out of the present address entirely. :wink:

I could've, but I haven't completely moved over to there yet. I haven't changed my mailing / shipping address with the postal service or anything else yet. I will do that about 2 days away from moving out of the present address entirely. :wink:

Exciting times

Yes!

I'm gonna LOVE being back out on my own!! I can sleep as late as I want, do anything that I so choose to do.:wink:
None of that here, you make any mess you don't say the recipe said it needed this!!

@Shermie

il_fullxfull.602472252_23e0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom