I've Been Offered an Apartment!!

Good luck with the new start Shermie! When are the invites coming out for the housewarming?:cheers:

Still waiting for an invite from @SatNavSaysStraightOn :whistling:
Should you wish to live off vegan plus eggs, and in rural Australia, invites are always there. The door is always open, you just have to find it first!

Seriously though, should anyone here find themselves in SE Australia and wanting to be in the middle of nowhere with a totally mad woman, we do have a spare bedroom and are even on Warmshowers (a cycle touring website that is specifically for contacting people regarding accommodation, food, shower, camping, kitchen...) and I seriously mean the door is always open.

Should you wish to live off vegan plus eggs, and in rural Australia, invites are always there. The door is always open, you just have to find it first!

Seriously though, should anyone here find themselves in SE Australia and wanting to be in the middle of nowhere with a totally mad woman, we do have a spare bedroom and are even on Warmshowers (a cycle touring website that is specifically for contacting people regarding accommodation, food, shower, camping, kitchen...) and I seriously mean the door is always open.

And should they wish to stand up the whole time that they are here, they can come over. I hardly have any furniture I left the furniture at the old apartment, since it required being disassembled first before I could move it.

Too much work back then & I already was so stressed out that I was diagnosed with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from being terrorized, retaliated against & bullied by the evil slumlord! :( :mad::headshake::stop:

And should they wish to stand up the whole time that they are here, they can come over. I hardly have any furniture I left the furniture at the old apartment, since it required being disassembled first before I could move it.

Too much work back then & I already was so stressed out that I was diagnosed with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from being terrorized, retaliated against & bullied by the evil slumlord! :( :mad::headshake::stop:

You have walls to prop up against :wink:

Back
Top Bottom