January challenge log

A few folks at work are taking part in the biggest loser challenge, 1st day back at work they all paid £10.00 and were weighed, the next weigh-in is tomorrow whoever has lost the most wins the money. I suppose it is a good way to motivate, but the downside is that every single day my boss whines about how she cannot lose weigh...gets a bit tedious after a while.

A few folks at work are taking part in the biggest loser challenge, 1st day back at work they all paid £10.00 and were weighed, the next weigh-in is tomorrow whoever has lost the most wins the money. I suppose it is a good way to motivate, but the downside is that every single day my boss whines about how she cannot lose weigh...gets a bit tedious after a while.

If you want to cheat, get some diuretic pills from the pharmacy/chemist. You can lose as much as five pounds in one day in water weight. Of course, you'll have to pee every fifteen minutes for several hours, but if there is enough money involved... :wink:

CD

This is interesting (to me, anyway).

I got up this morning, carried my phone down the hall and into the kitchen (quick stop at the bathroom, but we won't mention that), set it down, then put it back in my pocket when I went back into the kitchen to make bread.

I just retraced my morning steps...39.

Guess what my step readout read after I finished making bread! 1,002! Keep in mind, when I make bread, everything is pretty much right there, and it's five steps to the trash bin and five steps back, that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom