Jazzing up Your Holiday Leftovers?

I'm more of a gravy and rice kinda gal.
In Hawaii, we love our "gravy all over!"
🤤

Here in Texas, if you come home from a long day at work, you are tired and hungry, and you have leftover rice and leftover gravy in the fridge... you have dinner. Especially if payday is two days away. I'm sure ElizabethB knows what I'm talking about.

CD

Last edited:
Ok, ., Christmas & new Year's is around the corner. What are your plans for leftovers? I ask again. :whistling:

We have ham for Christmas, so I make bean and ham soup after Christmas.

BeanHam001.jpg

CD

Ok, ., Christmas & new Year's is around the corner. What are your plans for leftovers? I ask again. :whistling:
Since we have a rib roast for Christmas, the leftovers usually end up as beef and noodles, or some kind of beef soup, like vegetable beef or beef barley.

Since we have a rib roast for Christmas, the leftovers usually end up as beef and noodles, or some kind of beef soup, like vegetable beef or beef barley.
Ooh, Beef & Noodles ... note to self!!!
I'm fairly certain that I'll be making a Rib Roast as well.

No more giant meals in YOUR house!! Hah!! :whistling:
Really, no.
It was just us two and now that we've acquired my Mother ... I do have to make a bit more, 4 servings now rather than 2, then I have leftovers for my breakfast... I'm not a traditional breakfast food type of person, plus I' rather not eat until later in the morning, gotta let my body wake up first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom