Let's See Your Loaded Dishwasher

The top rack is open to artistic license, but the bottom rack is always regimented. Wife says I'm OCD about packing the dishwasher, but I don't think I'm too far off some of you 😅
20210708_173424.jpg

20210708_173441.jpg

Still can't spot it...
Regards the diningware/flatware, I'll post another dishwasher load when it is set to run again...

But in the interim (alas I didn't save a larger photo...)... two forks visible here... Most of the rest are obscured to the plates to the right in the original photo.

hidden forks.jpg

Regards the diningware/flatware, I'll post another dishwasher load when it is set to run again...

But in the interim (alas I didn't save a larger photo...)... two forks visible here... Most of the rest are obscured to the plates to the right in the original photo.

View attachment 66925
Ahhhh...you have the type that fits in the door, it looks like, sort of magazine-rack style. I like that.

Here's ours:
TYUZMha.jpg

sZlIimT.jpg

We originally had a cutlery tray at the very top, but much as I liked it we had to replace it with a basket because there isn't enough height for our dinner plates and wine glasses at the same time :facepalm:

And because its a fully integrated model there are no indications on the outside whether the programme is finished or not....so this is my favourite feature:
KpCKHRO.jpg

Here's ours:
View attachment 66936

View attachment 66937

We originally had a cutlery tray at the very top, but much as I liked it we had to replace it with a basket because there isn't enough height for our dinner plates and wine glasses at the same time :facepalm:

And because its a fully integrated model there are no indications on the outside whether the programme is finished or not....so this is my favourite feature:
View attachment 66938
It looks very organized and it definitely washes very well. But what is that thing with the timer on the floor?

Here's ours:
View attachment 66936

View attachment 66937

View attachment 66938
All that white and glass...looks like a modern art display!

Back
Top Bottom