Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday/Carnival/Pancake day

When I don't have more important things to do. I got a new computer for business, and I'm getting it set up the way I want it. I pop in here when it is doing things on its own.

CD
Yeah, it's good to have a couple of computers around. We've got 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. I just got a new work computer myself back in November. I really liked the old one better but it was time.

Yeah, it's good to have a couple of computers around. We've got 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. I just got a new work computer myself back in November. I really liked the old one better but it was time.

I didn't really want to do this, but kinda' had to. Adobe Creative Cloud, which I have to use, does not run well on my "ancient" (as in 6 years old) desktop, and I just picked up a new client that will require me to use Adobe CC heavily.

So, I'm spending my Fat Tuesday messing with computers, instead of getting $#ITfaced drunk and stuffing myself with cajun food. :laugh:

CD

With Ash Wednesday 8 minutes away, I need to get into my Lent mode, which means eating pork on Fridays, so I can break Kosher, Islamic and Catholic rules all with one meal. :dance:

CD

With Ash Wednesday 8 minutes away, I need to get into my Lent mode, which means eating pork on Fridays, so I can break Kosher, Islamic and Catholic rules all with one meal. :dance:

CD
Yeah...pretty sure you're a heathen like me!

I only had 1 drink tonight, just didn't feel like it. I'll make up for it later this week!

I have some really great friends who, during Lent, abstain from meat on Fridays. They just have lobster instead or some other delicious seafood like scallops, etc. Seriously! Like, how is that making any kind of sacrifice, lol?

Last edited:
Red Beans and Rice tonight (with andouille sausage). I'll post a photo later.

CD

It's later, so here is a photo...

RedBeansRice001.jpg

CD

Back
Top Bottom