• 1/2 cup feta cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 medium clove garlic
  • 4 ears corn
  • 1 lime
Directions
PREP TIME 15 min
TOTAL TIME 20 min
  1. While grill heats up, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, chili powder, garlic in a large bowl. Stir until homogenous and set aside.
  2. When grill is hot, place corn directly over hot side of grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides, about 8 minutes total.
  3. Transfer corn to bowl with cheese mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture. Sprinkle with extra cheese and chili powder and serve immediately with lime wedges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you made these? They sound good. I have seen the recipe before but have never tried it.

Oh yummers..I have made corn on the grills before. It gives it a unique taste. It is something that I really enjoy. I still liek the standard way of peparing corn..but grilled corn is good,,,and I will try these elotes at some point.

Oh yummers..I have made corn on the grills before. It gives it a unique taste. It is something that I really enjoy. I still liek the standard way of peparing corn..but grilled corn is good,,,and I will try these elotes at some point.
awesome and ya i live grilled corn when you try these let me know how they turned out xD

Back
Top Bottom