My favourite Aubergine/Eggplant recipe

I did not realise I missed all this. Wok King, Ken Hom and not to left out I added Jian Wang. Did I ever share one of favourite - Anne's Aubergine Sliders? It looked like this:

20151123_091106_resized.jpg
I did a close up because the dish was not looking camera friendly. So there you go. One of my favourites that did not make it to competition again with the Woks and the Wangs. My sliders were minus any tomato products hence the cheesy look. At some point I might post my recipe when we are doing the back in time recipes personal recipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well perhaps you better spell it out to me.It entirely possible I've missed the point!
"Wok king" being a name that he's known by, and the recipe posted, a variation on one of his.
Found no other link that didn't tie into him. Then again not that long spent looking for one.

I was contemplating compiling a cryptic crossword on the subject of food and drink. Judging by the crashing wave of apathy that followed these cryptic clues, I don't see much of a future for this plan.
Well, rather than a whole crossword, perhaps just a clue at a time? I'd certainly have a go... as would @classic33, I trust.

I was contemplating compiling a cryptic crossword on the subject of food and drink. Judging by the crashing wave of apathy that followed these cryptic clues, I don't see much of a future for this plan.
Perhaps they are just too complicated for most of us? It was beyond me!

Back
Top Bottom