My new food shop..

My son has under floor heating, he doesn't use it, the cost is astronomically expensive. He's more frugal than I.

Russ

Wow, the systems I've seen on homebuilding shows here are very efficient. Of course, natural gas here is, as you would say, "Cheaper than chips."

CD

Hello everybody! The last few weeks have been pretty grueling...as of today, we are ready to go..We had the health inspector in today and the electrician finally came to power up our front house display refrigeration units...now, it's ordering food and starting to prep...anybody want to come and cook? We are going to prep our food and hopefully be open by Monday.....we'll keep you posted..

Hello everybody! The last few weeks have been pretty grueling...as of today, we are ready to go..We had the health inspector in today and the electrician finally came to power up our front house display refrigeration units...now, it's ordering food and starting to prep...anybody want to come and cook? We are going to prep our food and hopefully be open by Monday.....we'll keep you posted..
I would in a heart beat but we're full on in the county right now. I will be dropping by though when I take a bike ride in your direction and I offer you my services gratis for a few hrs....well maybe a beer in payment. :)

How much is the pay?

CD

I thought you all got paid in maple syrup. 😬
Hells Angels have it all..
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/hells-angels-maple-syrup-1.4557656
Dude...congratulations, but you left out something really important:

Raglan Street Foods Facebook Page

Are these also yours? They are affiliated Facebook pages:
These all look really cool. But, do you ever sleep? I'm not sure when you'd have time with all this going on. :laugh:
Those aren't mine..lol...although the owner of the Hardware store is a friend of mine...

The Downtown commitee had a sidewalk sale the other night..I got the guys from the band to busk out front of the shop...it was fun..I think we blocked the door a bit too much, though..but we still had a lot of traffic..

Back
Top Bottom