My new food shop..

Checked out your Facebook page! Will be following it. Store looks great - in my next life would love to do a shop similar to yours! Best of luck and keep this thread updated please 😉😁

Checked out your Facebook page! Will be following it. Store looks great - in my next life would love to do a shop similar to yours! Best of luck and keep this thread updated please 😉😁
Thank you..I will update as much as I can...

Let the fun begin..the air conditioning unit went down and we need a 3 ton unit to accomodate all of the compressors we will have in the store front...the land lord isn't responsible for such a big unit so we have to shell out...My cooling guy is an old friend and is being very helpful so I'm not worried about being taken to the cleaners but, it's still a pretty sizeable touch considering we didn't expect this extra expense...now, I remember why I got out of business...lol...

Let the fun begin..the air conditioning unit went down and we need a 3 ton unit to accomodate all of the compressors we will have in the store front...the land lord isn't responsible for such a big unit so we have to shell out...My cooling guy is an old friend and is being very helpful so I'm not worried about being taken to the cleaners but, it's still a pretty sizeable touch considering we didn't expect this extra expense...now, I remember why I got out of business...lol...

Three ton is big up there? I have two of those for my little house.

CD

Our shop front is small...it's a ductless unit..one inside and one outside..
Sh** Happens. We know that we have a good, warranted unit that will be capable of handling the btu outputs of all of the compressors...the one that was here was old and hadn’t been maintained. It was probably going to go down at some point and we’d have bigger problems

Sh** Happens. We know that we have a good, warranted unit that will be capable of handling the btu outputs of all of the compressors...the one that was here was old and hadn’t been maintained. It was probably going to go down at some point and we’d have bigger problems

I often forget that there are places where AC ducting is not as universal as it is in Texas.

CD

Back
Top Bottom