New Orange Line Trains

The MBTA is shutting down the Orange Line for a month to do a replacement of the tracks, ties & the 3rd rail. The work will start on August 19 through September 18. It is saying that this work is desparately needed to help the new trains run better & have far less problems down the road. The Federal Transit Administration has been called in because there have been lots of problems concerning safety issues throughout the system. Also, some of the staton platforms will be repaired where needed & other things. :whistling:

The MBTA is shutting down the Orange Line for a month to do a replacement of the tracks, ties & the 3rd rail. The work will start on August 19 through September 18. It is saying that this work is desparately needed to help the new trains run better & have far less problems down the road. The Federal Transit Administration has been called in because there have been lots of problems concerning safety issues throughout the system. Also, some of the staton platforms will be repaired where needed & other things. :whistling:

Will you be able to ride on a train line that isn't orange? :wink:

CD

Will you be able to ride on a train line that isn't orange? :wink:

CD
I do it all the time, especially when I'm taking the T's Green Line to doctor's appointments. I only rode the Orange Line that time because I wanted to try out one of the new trains. :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom