3/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
1/4 cup plus 2 TB vodka*
1/4 tsp vanilla extract (or more to taste)*
3/4 milk or half-and-half
Chocolate syrup, for lining the glass
Whipped cream, for garnish
Chocolate shavings, for garnish

Directions
Combine the peanut butter and cream liqueur in a jug (a 4-cup measure works well) and whisk until smooth. Stir in the vodka and vanilla extract (or vanilla vodka, if substituting), then add the dairy and whisk again to mix well.

Gently drizzle chocolate syrup down the insides of two cocktail glasses of choice, then pour in the peanut butter mixture, filling not quite to the top. Add a dollop (or spray) of whipped cream, then garnish with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!

* Feel free to use a vanilla-infused/flavored vodka if you prefer

Recipe based on one at CookieNamedDesire.com, though I changed a couple of things and renamed it

Peanut Butter Dream
Makes 2 rather large cocktails

Ingredients
1/4 cup creamy/smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup plus 2 TB vodka*

Directions
Combine the peanut butter and cream liqueur in a jug (a 4-cup measure works well) and whisk until smooth. Stir in the vodka and vanilla extract (or vanilla vodka, if substituting), then add the dairy and whisk again to mix well.

Gently drizzle chocolate syrup down the insides of two cocktail glasses of choice, then pour in the peanut butter mixture, filling not quite to the top. Add a dollop (or spray) of whipped cream, then garnish with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!

Recipe based on one at CookieNamedDesire.com, though I changed a couple of things and renamed it

What are the asterisks for at the vodka and vanilla?

What are the asterisks for at the vodka and vanilla?
Haha, I always forget to add that*! Give me a minute and I’ll fix it. It’s just to say that you can used vanilla-infused vodka if you like, since it’s such a popular variety.

* I once posted a pork recipe…and forgot to list the pork in the ingredients. :laugh:

1/4 cup creamy/smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup plus 2 TB vodka*
Cream, cream and more cream... I think you've probably got a very sweet (and alcoholic) tooth! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom