Perfectly cooked bacon as discussed earlier....

That sounds interesting. Now, of course I need a recipe for Creole mustard as I don't think I can buy it here.

There are some recipes on the web. It is a common condiment in stores here. Zatarain's is a big brand. Maybe you can order that online.

Creole mustard is a whole grain brown mustard, but spicy. You could probably fake it with a mix of German whole grain mustard and hot sauce, like Tabasco sauce.

Creole mustard would be a bit much for me in my scrambled eggs, but if you like it hot, go for it.

CD

There are some recipes on the web. It is a common condiment in stores here. Zatarain's is a big brand. Maybe you can order that online.

Creole mustard is a whole grain brown mustard, but spicy. You could probably fake it with a mix of German whole grain mustard and hot sauce, like Tabasco sauce.

Creole mustard would be a bit much for me in my scrambled eggs, but if you like it hot, go for it.

CD
New one on me too.

Russ

Here are some scrambled eggs I cooked a while ago. Not a brilliant photo but you will get the idea. In fact, I'm sure I can do better. My quest for perfectly formed moist creamy curds flowing onto the plate will continue.

View attachment 64795
I think those are called "soft scrambled" here in the US. Is that ALL egg or is there cheese in them?

Back
Top Bottom