Pickle Corn Dogs at Disneyland Resorts.

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
8:39 AM
What will those folks at DL think of next?

Disneyland's Pickle Corn Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds and looks interesting...is it tasty? Anyone tried it? Is Dl even open during Covid? Is it like an industrial fast food? Or are they trying to elevate?

It doesn't look bad, the combination is not new, I've eaten sandwiches with similar ingredients and they were okay. I feel a little bit ashamed, because I've never eaten a corn dog so far.
Stay healthy

It doesn't look bad, the combination is not new, I've eaten sandwiches with similar ingredients and they were okay. I feel a little bit ashamed, because I've never eaten a corn dog so far.
Stay healthy
Sandwiches were with corn bread? And the rest like described?
Me neither...🤷😁
How about who wants can make it at home?

For the non-USA CBers, a corn dog is a US food item. It is either or hot dog or some form of sausage, on a stick, covered in a corn flour batter and deep fried.

I must admit to not ever being very fond of corn dogs and honestly, have not had one in a very, very, very long time. Many people love them.

For the non-USA CBers, a corn dog is a US food item. It is either or hot dog or some form of sausage, on a stick, covered in a corn flour batter and deep fried.

I must admit to not ever being very fond of corn dogs and honestly, have not had one in a very, very, very long time. Many people love them.
Whenever I see a corndog, I think, "That's just about the worst idea for a food item that I've ever seen," but about once every 10 years, I'll have and think, "You know, this isn't so bad...I should eat more of these."

One of these days, I'll make them from scratch at home, just for the fun of it.

, I think, "That's just about the worst idea for a food item that I've ever seen," but about once every 10 years, I'll have and think,
Really? Reading about it, it does not seem bad at all...depends on the ingredients, the frying oil...

was never a huge fan of(regular) hot dogs, but were kind of light fun snacks, twice a year...or less...did not like the tasteless white baguette bread halves they used 25 y ago when I had them, but were...ok...

Can't wait to see your take!👍👍
Homemade everything is 5 levels up...

You could offer yours to Disneyland😄, they can add 'homemade' to it, just in case you want another 60-70 hours per week...it 'd be a win win! An absolute hit!

There is a fish'n chip shop tradition in the UK (mainly North I think) of deep fried battered sausages. They use the same batter as used for the fish. Often, the sausage is a savaloy.

I love corn dogs with yellow American mustard. I prefer them homemade because I use Nathan's or other all beef or kosher hot dogs. We use a batter recipe we got from Sara Moulton years and years ago when she did an episode on fair food. She made funnel.cakes too on that episode.

Craig was watching 1 of those best of whatever food shows a while back and they had a stuffed corn dog dish I'm going to try to copy. Looked interesting so we'll see. I got the larger hot dogs that come 5 to a pack when grocery put them on BOGO last week. So they are in freezer waiting on the other ingredients that include cream cheese and sriracha.

Back
Top Bottom