Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.30 pm here so not a lot, catching up,with ex mails etc. then 8ish take a rum upstairs to catch up on Masterchef Australia. Then big brother Australia. I woke at 2.45 this morning and didn't get back to sleep, so an extra slug of rum to help me sleep.

Russ

Before we went out shopping our neighbor asked us to pick some figs. They are just ready, in two weeks time people sell shopping backs full by the side of the road or 8 kuna or about £1. They are much sweeter with a more delicate flavor than the big Turkish ones you get int the UK.

Attending a six hour online tutorial today. Apparently it's a bit like a Zoom meeting, sitting there trying to remember that you're on camera, so as not to inadvertently yawn or pick your nose. Also, no complimentary teas and coffees, and no buffet lunch.

Yeah, but if you are mindful, you can attend with no pants on. Just remember not to stand up.

CD

I'm assuming its a simple 'no general anaesthetic' job?
I refused the option because I did not want to wake up with my bills inside out. The anesthetist Eva Vestoff another Russian looks a bit frisky to me. She has quite an assortment of umbrellas in her office, it hardly ever rains here.

Best of luck.
The thingy on my back took a few mins to cut and stitch. The one on my forehead was a bit of a problem it took a total of 55 mins. To get everything he had to open the skin and turn it back. Then to put it back he had to put six stitches inside then stitch the outside. I had to keep very still so a selfie was off the cards. I have to go back today for the dressings to be changed, Eva will show Mrs Blank how to dress them till the stitches come out. 7 days for the forehead, 14 days for the back. The forehead throbbed like the Zulus at rourkes drift after the anesthetic wore off.

Last edited:
I am a little disappointed with the scar. Eva Vestoff redressed it so I had my first good look. Sasha the Slasher is a Maxillofacial and Cosmetic surgeon hence most of the stitching is inside and it

won't leave a good trophy scar. Eva has the touch of an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom