Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to post these from yesterday. Mrs Blank friend runs this shop. It sells Bongs, Booze, Knives, Cuban cigars and vaping accouterments. If I'm a good boy Mrs Blank lets me sniff Marija's box ... of Cohiba's.

Well, I'm off at noon today, to get a head start on the Labor Day weekend here (Monday). This is the first time I can remember where I'm not on-call and therefore ineligible to be released early. Of course...I'm on-call Monday, so I'll probably end up working on the holiday itself.

Plans:

Buy more mulch
Pick up meds (their app suddenly stopped taking my credit card)
Get flu shot
Make an almond dish
Make supper
Laundry
Mow grass
Check out buying some mums
Walk on the treadmill (three miles)

Half of that probably won't happen.

Buy more mulch - NOPE
Pick up meds - DONE
Get flu shot - DONE
Make an almond dish - DONE
Make supper - DOING
Laundry - ALMOST
Mow grass - NOPE
Check out buying some mums - BOUGHT
Walk on the treadmill - NOPE

I've also added reconditioning the last of my shutters.

Saturday morning here, heading to garden centre, need more seeds. Then shopping for during the week. Then heading to my fave Chinese reastaurant. Kids all coming as I have booked a private room for us for Father's Day. I won't be cooking tomorrow. Plus wife's away at a conference in Queenstown. Q town is party central in nz. Away for the week. So I'm home alone. Q town is huge with tourists.

Russ

Make Chicken Pasanda for the Recipe Challenge (Almonds)

Done but not yet photographed. Taste tested by my partner and my friend who is here in a bubble with us - they both gave it thumbs up. It will mature overnight and be photographed tomorrow morning. Curry always gets better overnight.

Making potato salad and shucking corn for tomorrow, my sister is coming over to eat dinner with us. Cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom