Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the idea was to spend the morning with my sister. She's still in bed though after last night being too warm. Plus there was the BBQ at her place that we had. Yesterday hit 29°C. Today right now it's foggy and quite chilly.
This afternoon the plan is to go over to my parents new home and pay a visit and also actually to spend some time with my mum.

Planning to go into the office today, but I may not. Still undecided. It's supposed to rain like an SOB today and my commute is an hour on the best days, and heavy rain will easily double that.

Just got home from an ultra scan on my shoulder. Pulled a muscle on my rotator cuff, I've never ever heard of it. Done it climbing into a truck a wee while ago. Physio next week. Dam!!

Russ

Just got home from an ultra scan on my shoulder. Pulled a muscle on my rotator cuff, I've never ever heard of it. Done it climbing into a truck a wee while ago. Physio next week. Dam!!

Russ
Ouch. That is going to be a problem.

I know I've done something similar. Not sure what I did but I can't lift my right elbow out away from the body right now without tbe sharpest of pain. I've ignored it because of the flight but it is also causing problems

Well, I'm working from home today. I've got to do laundry, I need to plan out some meals (events conspired this week to knock me considerably off my schedule), and I've had an ongoing issue with a mobile hotspot that won't update. I've got to try the latest suggestion from the vendor, which doesn't sound too promising, but at least it's a step beyond "turn it off and back on," which has been their only advice thus far.

I'll be unloading stuff at the company storage unit in anticipation of our visitor Monday.

Ouch. That is going to be a problem.

I know I've done something similar. Not sure what I did but I can't lift my right elbow out away from the body right now without tbe sharpest of pain. I've ignored it because of the flight but it is also causing problems

Can't put arm behind me and hurts like hell. Can't sleep on right side, so uncomfortable for a wee while. Il get by. Lol.

Russ

Is the wooden roller coaster still,there. I went on it in 98, as it was going up I said to myself, why am I on this, I'm scared of heights,lol. At the time the biggest wooden one in the world??

Russ
I hope you're feeling better. I have a bad shoulder like that, and (not to be negative), those pulls can take a long time to get over. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Golden years, my ass. :lol:

I hope you're feeling better. I have a bad shoulder like that, and (not to be negative), those pulls can take a long time to get over. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Golden years, my ass. :lol:

Lol, I heal pretty quick, and I have a high threshold for pain. I can't lift anything heavy ATM. But life continues.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom