Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going shopping to an area of Split that tourists never visit. It's Mrs B's favorite, she call it little Yugoslavia. Tito had it built mainly for Army, Navy etc personnel, she spent most of her early life there. It is surrounded by pristine social housing tower blocks. The design layout represents everything that was condemned in the UK because of crime etc. 80% of the people who live there are related to the first residents. The community spirit is massive. The current right wing City counsel is starving it of support, so the residents maintain the flower beds etc.They shops are mainly small independents like the butcher we invested in. We would move there if we could get a property. I will take pictures.

Went to the breakfast cafe one town down, so I could do some Internet from my phone that doesn't seem to want to go through my phone up here at home - for example the clothing for today photo I took from my phone refused to upload from home. Somehow my phone will do most simple texts from here, but that's it.

I think you mentioned before that your phone (like mine) was also refusing to transfer photos via cable to your laptop. I think I also mentioned before to you about downloading photos from your from phone to a USB flash drive. All you need is a USB connecter which is cheap as chips! Then you can transfer easily straight to computer. I do this for all my food photos.

Sorry - I'm off topic again.

Plans for today:
Make Halloween puff pastry (not sure it will work).
Make lamb curry

Here's the thing... @Morning Glory could probably actually pull that off. I could make a good start, but after gummies...

No way. Making sweet pastries/cakes is not my forte. Of all the hundreds of recipes I've posted here, there are only a handful of sweet ones. I'm not really into decorative patisserie. Or any patisserie really.

The weather looks better today, if it will stay dry I’ll go out for a run later in the afternoon.. But first a bit of shopping, looking for a new coat and a pair of leather pants

When you say pants I assume you mean trousers and not 'pants' in the British sense of the word. :laugh:

When you say pants I assume you mean trousers and not 'pants' in the British sense of the word. :laugh:

Okay, I'm now curious -- what are "pants" in the British sense? :scratchhead:

BTW, in the US, men wear trousers. Women wear pants, although you can use pants to describe men's trousers. Clear as mud?

CD

Okay, I'm now curious -- what are "pants" in the British sense? :scratchhead:

BTW, in the US, men wear trousers. Women wear pants, although you can use pants to describe men's trousers. Clear as mud?

CD

Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom