Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Covid really has messed up the supply chain. Remember, it took me three months to get a refrigerator. The computer tracking didn't help, because the supply chain was so broken.

CD
MrsT ordered a specialty cake for her friend in another state. It was supposed to arrive the day before her birthday. It arrived 10 days after. :eek:

I've already got several tasks completed that I want to get done today.

Tomato and other veges soup for dinner tomorrow - done.

Green cabbage cut up, some wedges for tonight with corned beef, and the rest shredded for sauerkraut, which has been salted, mashed, and jarred. Done.

Irish soda bread - TBD.

Brine/pickling liquid mixed up for Craig's sauerbraten - TBD.

Pug baths - TBD.

A kitty cat related task - TBD.

Work on getting tax stuff together - TBD.

Slice up some strawberries to macerate with sugar and orange liqueur for dessert tonight - TBD.

Just have pug baths and taxes left to do.

Pug baths are done. Taxes are going to wait. I'm tired after wrangling my black male pug. He weighs 29 pounds and is all muscle and VERY uncooperative when getting bathed. Course he is now passed out from wearing me and himself out. Craig is finishing dinner.

Pug baths are done. Taxes are going to wait. I'm tired after wrangling my black male pug. He weighs 29 pounds and is all muscle and VERY uncooperative when getting bathed. Course he is now passed out from wearing me and himself out. Craig is finishing dinner.

Psycho poodle is easy to bathe, but his fur holds a lot of water. No mater how much I dry him with a towel, he is going to get the whole bathroom wet when he shakes. When I let him out of the bathroom, I tell him sternly to stay off the bed. He immediately jumps up on the bed to roll around. :facepalm:

CD

Getting ready for my walk through the countryside, the weather is splendid, sunny and warm. Have to work in smart working mood today, then a couple of zoom calls. Later in the afternoon I have a medical control for my skin. Clear skin, spots, freckles. Every 6 months I make controls..

I'm off today, have some medical stuff going on, and I'm off tomorrow, so unintentional five-day break for me. Yippee!

Usually, I'm rushing through the forum before 9AM work time, but today, I'm taking my good ol' time.

Getting ready for my walk through the countryside, the weather is splendid, sunny and warm. Have to work in smart working mood today, then a couple of zoom calls. Later in the afternoon I have a medical control for my skin. Clear skin, spots, freckles. Every 6 months I make controls..

The dermatological visit has been good, it’s a relief. The Doctor said “you can fly happily, Ladybug” :laugh:
She is a funny woman

Busy day today. I've got to make a cake and scones for tea this afternoon (and the cuke sandwiches, but that's barely more than an assembly job).

I've also got to straighten out the deck and get the tables set up for tea, and run into town to get milk.

That may not sound like much, but I predict I'll be rather frazzled by about 3PM. :hyper:

Busy day today. I've got to make a cake and scones for tea this afternoon (and the cuke sandwiches, but that's barely more than an assembly job).

I've also got to straighten out the deck and get the tables set up for tea, and run into town to get milk.

That may not sound like much, but I predict I'll be rather frazzled by about 3PM. :hyper:
What is cuke sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom