Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to buy smoked eel in Omis. Omis is about 20 km towards Dubrovnik on the estuary of a big river . No eels till Friday
1621332362816.png
1621332389956.png
1621332430614.png

Last edited:
My day...up at 6:30AM, worked off and on starting at 9AM, watered the flowers I planted yesterday, worked on my grill and ordered some replacement parts...went to Kroger, mad supper, went on a long walk.

Frustrating day at work, as I got stuck working over lunch, and when I finally did take lunch, I forgot and missed a meeting. Oh well...don't make me work over lunch next time! 🤷🏻‍♂️

My day...up at 6:30AM, worked off and on starting at 9AM, watered the flowers I planted yesterday, worked on my grill and ordered some replacement parts...went to Kroger, mad supper, went on a long walk.

Frustrating day at work, as I got stuck working over lunch, and when I finally did take lunch, I forgot and missed a meeting. Oh well...don't make me work over lunch next time! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, 6.30 am, there's only one 6.30 in my days, and it's not AM.lol.

Russ

Wow, 6.30 am, there's only one 6.30 in my days, and it's not AM.lol.

Russ
I'm sleeping later as I get older. A few years ago, I'd be up by 5AM, then it slipped to 5:30AM, and now it's around 6:30AM, seven days a week. I rarely ever use an alarm clock, that's just when I wake up.

My plans today include paying a surprise $400 property tax adjustment and arguing with the hospital (and no doubt the insurance company) over a $4,500 bill I got yesterday. Fun!

Today I am going to motivate myself somehow to get outdoors and do things that don't put me near the invasive ticks. (I will still have to run through tick territory to take care of the chickens, as per usual.) I found FOUR ticks on my cat yesterday. She is strictly indoors so they came in with me.

I'm sleeping later as I get older. A few years ago, I'd be up by 5AM, then it slipped to 5:30AM, and now it's around 6:30AM, seven days a week. I rarely ever use an alarm clock, that's just when I wake up.
I seem to sleep by the solar rhythm. It gets light out, I am awake (I don't always get up, mind you, I may be surfing the Internet, or reading an e-book....). Awake at 5 am today... maybe 4:45..

In the winter I am asleep mostly until dawn makes significant progress. In the winter, I am in bed by 7:30 pm. Now, it's been about 9 pm.

I really thought with retirement I'd be sleeping until 10 am most mornings... naw, even though my bedroom doesn't face east.

Today I am going to motivate myself somehow to get outdoors and do things that don't put me near the invasive ticks. (I will still have to run through tick territory to take care of the chickens, as per usual.) I found FOUR ticks on my cat yesterday. She is strictly indoors so they came in with me.
I haven't lived up north where they are bad in a whole lot of years, but don't they make tick repellent?

I don't need an alarm clock either. I have a dog. :rolleyes:

CD

We have cats too. Our Mindy recently started coming to see me shortly after daylight, patting me on the face and kneading my shoulder or arm, plus talking to me. She generally has lots to "say" in the mornings. After several mornings in a row of that, she and I had a "discussion" that also involved some swatting on my part about doing that. Now, she at least waits until I show signs of stirring. Or our female pug decides it's time to get up. Our boys both like their sleep and will pretty much always wait until we get up.

I got up at 4am, as usual, out at 5 then started work at 6. Finished at 2pm... It's now 4.35pm, still not eaten today and had a few drinks of water or juice... Straight from work up to the sister in law's to plaster their house...big job in the kitchen but it's getting there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom