Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fun. I will check it out.

Oh! Tried to check the Pan Historia website out, Mountain Cat and got this:

Last edited:
Mate picking me up on 2 hrs. Cashflow then organic shop for veges. A coffee at some stage. Buying prawns from a wholesaler my mate knows. We get commercial rates. Visit to s see butcher shop then annoying a few people along the way. My mate butcher is quite cheeky.
Russ

I went to the ENT (ears, nose and throat, probably the same in every English-speaking country) for a follow-up. The doctor said he thinks he might want to try tubes for my ears to alleviate the pressure from my eustachian tube dysfunction. He asked me how my nasal sprays were working, and I told him I went from using a box of tissues ever 2 days to 4, so better, but not optimal. He wants to do a CT scan of my sinuses to rule out anything else first. He also called in a prescription for some allergy eye drops since my eyes get so puffy. He isn't certain that the tubes in my ears are going to cure my tinnitus and I told him my expectations are not too high but any improvement in any of my ENT conditions are just that--an improvement, and I will take it!

Then I went to work.

I went to the ENT (ears, nose and throat, probably the same in every English-speaking country) for a follow-up. The doctor said he thinks he might want to try tubes for my ears to alleviate the pressure from my eustachian tube dysfunction. He asked me how my nasal sprays were working, and I told him I went from using a box of tissues ever 2 days to 4, so better, but not optimal. He wants to do a CT scan of my sinuses to rule out anything else first. He also called in a prescription for some allergy eye drops since my eyes get so puffy. He isn't certain that the tubes in my ears are going to cure my tinnitus and I told him my expectations are not too high but any improvement in any of my ENT conditions are just that--an improvement, and I will take it!

Then I went to work.
Dont let them do a bone nasal job on your nose !!!

Russ

Organic veges carrots parsnips pumpkin and apples x 2 types. Wife makes familiar noises while eating them. She absolutelyoves these. The carrots are amazing as well. Coffee then halal butchers. Full fillet and 1/2 porterhouse(strip). Is that what you call them caseydog ??

RussView attachment 86467
View attachment 86468
Whole fillet $45
1/2 porterhouse $50
Cheap as chips

Hopefully, it’s a light day today at work.

Other than that, I’ve got to get back to proper menu planning, something I’ve gotten away from for the last several months, and poking through the freezer, I see that I’ve got a load of beef to work through (ground beef, London broil, petite sirloin, and chuck roast). I’ve pulled the chuck roast out for Sunday. Don’t know what I’ll do with it yet, though I don’t want to make the same old pot roast/beef stew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom