Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We´re all going out for lunch today. BIL´s birthday - and this is his favourite pub:
1654416764174.png

We´re all going out for lunch today. BIL´s birthday - and this is his favourite pub:View attachment 86252

I know it well. The drawback is where to park as apart from the few spaces at the front the only other place is in front of the church opposite and that's usually full. I used to walk there via Penenden Heath. There is a semi cross country walk. Not sure I can walk that far at the moment, due to foot problems though.

Yep - it´s a lovely place, although very tricky for my brother, since he´s walking with two sticks right now so we have to try and get him as close to the door as possible. The food never fails to please, and my wife is currently bouncing up and down like an energiser bunny because they do a memorable sticky toffee pudding:hungry::hungry:

• Go to the cinema for the first time since 2020
  • Watch 'Downton abbey: a new era' , yay! :hyper:
  • Enjoy the bank holiday
  • Buy new shoes for husband while we're there anyway (the cinema is in Delft city)
  • Study some history about the ancient Greeks and Romans
  • Read and relax

Finally got the rest of my jobs list done which has now mapped out my week. Not sure when I'll get the shopping done..

Tuesday, knitting club
Wednesday, physio
Thursday, both vehicles booked in one sheet the other and a meal out at lunchtime in the opposite direction to the garage (neighbour is buying the meal out after we helped her and get brother re-erect a boundary fence that was down before hubby's operation) ...
Friday, passports (lady wasn't in at the post office today, so appointment booked).
Saturday, weekly shopping?

Plans for today - finishing the paint/stain trim on the most recent chicken coop. Planting more stuff. Paying bills. Cleaning out the fridge and doing some Cooking. Hoping the broccolini is still okay. Driving chicken feed down to the chickens and driving that new (to me) charcoal smoker over to the pergola. My ankle is still bad so the less weight-carrying activities right now the better. Writing on the writing site I enjoy.

Off to the doc this morning. I schedule all my doc appointments for morning, so I can treat myself to a breakfast out as a reward for having to go to the doc.

Work after that, and due to the power outage yesterday (and the doc breakfast today), I’ll have to work a little over to make up for the lost time.

Maybe one more pork recipe before the challenge ends…maybe.

What is the writing site?
I have fun writing fiction (and a few non fiction things) at Pan Historia. It has been around for about 20 years more or less - collaborative storylines (they call them novels) or independent writing. It is free for limited access but you can still participate and write. You create characters to write under as you desire. (One of my main ones is Siubhan Urquhart, from my interest in things Scottish). I think it is three free characters and you can some good creative enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have fun writing fiction (and a few non fiction things) at Pan Historia. It has been around for about 20 years more or less - collaborative storylines (they call them novels) or independent writing. It is free for limited access but you can still participate and write. You create characters to write under as you desire. (One of my main ones is Siubhan Urquhart, from my interest in things Scottish). I think it is three free characters and you can some good creative enjoyment.

Sounds fun. I will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom