Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left over lamb , enough for a sammich, cold lamb and s and p with chow chow. My second fave .
That was 4 hours ago, daughter cooking chicken Kiev, with salad and new potatoes from the garden. Dug 30 mins ago. They are beautiful with lots of butter.

Sammy.

I imagine that it must be odd indeed for Milano to be quiet! Stay safe Bella.

Sarana x

Grazie

I live outside Milan in a high density countryside area! Being able to go out to get some exercise in the open air is one of the non-prohibitions that there are here right now. Obviously it is forbidden to go to the gym or swimming pool and avoid crowded places or gatherings. Today I've just met a couple of crows.

Enjoying the fresh air is even more pleasant.

Anyway, yes, Milano itself is strange enough now, it doesn't look like Milano.

Grazie

I live outside Milan in a high density countryside area! Being able to go out to get some exercise in the open air is one of the non-prohibitions that there are here right now. Obviously it is forbidden to go to the gym or swimming pool and avoid crowded places or gatherings. Today I've just met a couple of crows.

Enjoying the fresh air is even more pleasant.

Anyway, yes, Milano itself is strange enough now, it doesn't look like Milano.
Better than in the city I love my but for the first times I am grateful I am here. I do worry of Luca and his wife and my little Carlo.
Sarana x

Today started out with a visit to my wife's heart doctor, who himself nearly had a heart attack when she mentioned we're so far still planning on our European cruise in May.

After that, a late breakfast, quick grocery stop, then back to the house to work. I work from home a lot, but I think that's about to become "I work from home all the time" soon.

Just nibbles for late lunch (fruit, cheese, chocolate), and MrsTasty has asked for childhood comfort food - Campbell's Tomato Soup and grilled cheese. I have a copycat version of the soup, so that's what I'll be making, it looks like. I may also fry up some leftover kielbasa from a couple of weeks ago.

I've really got it in the lower back, since yesterday. Lots of heating pad time today.

Better than in the city I love my but for the first times I am grateful I am here. I do worry of Luca and his wife and my little Carlo.
Sarana x

I understand, it’s a difficult situation, but we are all fighting against this, following rules and being responsible as much as we all can.

Last edited:
Today I have cleaned out the loft, there are piles for electrical recycling, normal recycling, the charity shop and stuff to keep. I dug out my old turn table, Lu cleaned it up and we plugged it into the TV. Bingo! It works. My plans for the rest of today are to start reaquainting myself with my LP collection, some of which I have not played for 30 years.

Edit: Scritti Politti :headphone:

Last edited:
Going out today, first time in three days. Every third days seems like a good compromise.

I've got to pick up two prescriptions; one for my wife and one for my dog. I called the pharmacy yesterday and they asked that if I don't have anything else to pick up, to just use the drive-thru window. I hate drive-thru windows. I generally never use them. Oh well.

After that, off to Kroger for a few things - canned broth, tortillas, cheese for the dog...yes, my dog will take her pills only with mascarpone, nothing else, and I'm running low. :)

My back has been killing me for a couple of weeks now. I had a really good streak going on the treadmill, but that's been interrupted, and I just can't shake it. It's usually worked itself out by now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom