Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I start on-call this week, so I'm planning for my week to be ruined by that, on top of everything else.

2. I've never had a good place for my cookbooks, but I think I've worked that out. I have to do it without MrsTasty noticing, because she'll definitely try to shut that down. 🙃

3. Try to get back on the treadmill. My back is still out of whack, and I'm hoping a little light walking will stretch it out.

Finally, after literally decades of just sticking them where they'd more or less fit, I finally rearranged some things and found an actual, proper spot for my cookbooks:

I offloaded some barware last week, freeing space behind the bar, which allowed me to shift some of the glasses on the shelves to the bar, and I asked MrsTasty to go through her dozens upon dozens of meds, which freed up some space on the china cabinet (I don't even know how the china cabinet turned into the medicine cabinet), so I was able to move the fondue pot and the glass pitcher over, and...POOF!...room for cookbooks.

Working from home and have been since last week. While I have plenty of work to do, just can't get myself motivated for home projects - big or small. 😳😱 Hats off to all of you being productive while sheltering in place.

Backbay we are all adjusting in our own way and adapting from what is our own normal to our ow new normal.

Some have a much bigger workload if balancing working from home and homeschooling children, for example. Others have more time on their hands.

And some of us just need a bit of a rest. I did last week. Now I'm splitting my time between deep cleaning the house, working, and making sure I do exercise (erm. I'll start tomorrow) as well as relaxing and doing hobbies. That should keep me busy.

Working from home and have been since last week. While I have plenty of work to do, just can't get myself motivated for home projects - big or small. 😳😱 Hats off to all of you being productive while sheltering in place.

I've been working out of my home-office for close to ten years. It has its pros and cons.

CD

I've been working out of my home-office for close to ten years. It has its pros and cons.

CD
CD, yours is a true statement - last week it was nice to roll out of bed and wander into my home office in my sweats with a cup of joe. Just needed to remember to turn off the laptop camera on those team video calls 😱😳

This week the newness has worn off and the reality is setting in. Can't complain though, very fortunate to still be working.

Son and his wife working from home and schools closed so they are in lockdown. Daughter and her son still here, she's a teacher so she's guaranteed pay. They are out with their dog on a forest run.
Wife's also in education, she's at work supervising the cleaners on a top to toe clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom