Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get one other thing done - dropped our papers off at the tax accountants office. Even though the deadline for filing has been extended, I still preferred to get them in now.

Yesterday I mowed the lawns, this afternoon I am going to trim the edge of the front lawn and any weeding that may need doing.
Doing things a bit at a time so that I don't run out of things to do.

My son-in-law is a self-employed builder; most of his work at the moment is repairing flood damage which he is hoping still counts as emergency work. My daughter is a teacher and deputy head of department at a grammar school. Because the school will still be open to children of key workers she is keeping her fingers crossed that she will still be working for a while. I know she is still there this week but not so sure about later on. The school was geared up for online teaching anyway because some of the pupils live in very rural areas and would not be able to get to school in bad weather, so she may be lucky.

My son-in-law is a self-employed builder; most of his work at the moment is repairing flood damage which he is hoping still counts as emergency work. My daughter is a teacher and deputy head of department at a grammar school. Because the school will still be open to children of key workers she is keeping her fingers crossed that she will still be working for a while. I know she is still there this week but not so sure about later on. The school was geared up for online teaching anyway because some of the pupils live in very rural areas and would not be able to get to school in bad weather, so she may be lucky.

My daughter has a friend in south of the U.K., she mentioned her friend went in to self lockdown a month ago. Took kids out of school. She's rural so she feels she's safe.

Russ

I have bath, wash hair, shave legs, paint nails. Marinade chicken have drink or five, talk to self in kitchen, rearrange fridge AGAIN. Listen Andrea Bocelli eat. Put everything in dish washer Talk to self again go sleep.

Sarana x

My job is more than likely to be considered as "essential" if they declare that everyone stay at home. Fire Depts. need their SCBA's filled, so the H.P. compressors (6000 PSI) needed to fill them must be kept serviced, especially the purification filters changed and air samples collected for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom