Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS All Access is offering a free 30 day trial. You have to set it up and give a payment method because they are hoping you will either forget or decide to keep the service, but just set a reminder in your phone to cancel on the 29th day. Also, if you have a ROKU TV, you can get a 3 month free trial if you have never set up the ROKU part, maybe even if you have. I never set up the ROKU part when we got the new TV, just plugged into the Xfinity gateway and went from there, but did set it up last night since we decided to check out Star Trek Discovery.

Now somehow, that didn't surprise me!
I go in wardrobe an I find my Napoli t-shirt. I no been to Stadio San Paolo for many year. As in most city in Italia football (Calcio) is almost religion. I take Ray one time after we marry he say to me you people crazy. Game day city empty we march to Stadio San Paolo, we sing we shout wave flag huge pride. This our anthem. I see grown men cry when sing this.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvY7SeJ5CB4

This give words. The roar you almost feel it. In year gone we have little, all have was calcio it bring city together. We proud people MG SSC made 1926. This badge.

Sarana x

We're at that stage here where it's too cold to mow, but the yard is growing in spots more quickly than others, so it looks awful.

I mowed and trimmed the backyard. Bad idea. The meds I am on and direct sunlight don't play well together. I was dizzy the rest of the day.

I want to walk the dog today, but it will have to wait until evening, when the sun is almost gone for the day.

CD

Lock down here, wife's just gone for a walk. I'm heading out to the garden etc. we may go to,the shops later,only 1 person allowed in at a time. Might be a long day?

Russ

We are going to shops to,get a few things to last a few days. One person from one car into the shop. Our shop is in an up market area, people are very considerate here, no rushing or rudeness.
Picked up rum last night, one car on the road. Very quiet.

Russ

My daughter has a friend in south of the U.K., she mentioned her friend went in to self lockdown a month ago. Took kids out of school. She's rural so she feels she's safe.

Russ
This morning there were 101 confirmed cases in the town where I live, whereas where my daughter lives there were 53 in the whole country (which is pretty big). I only go out now for my daily exercise and to take the mutt for a walk. We rarely see anyone, even on the industrial estate next to our houses and which is full of pharmaceutical suppliers and a distributor of batteries etc and are working like the clappers. The police depot is pretty busy too, but the fire station has its shutters down. I suspect the one and only fire engine has been moved elsewhere. My veg boxes, eggs and milk are delivered weekly; I have flour, butter, tea and coffee, dog food and cat food (which for a couple of weeks was gold dust), and loo rolls. I am happy I don't need to go shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom