Plans for today (2023)

“No problem, I’ll just add you again.” - Provided my full name, phone number, address, email address for the 43rd time…”Cannot add, computer says customer already exists. Display customer?” - clicked Yes - “Computer says no…” - another 45 minutes while she called their IT department to figure that out, but I was finally able to purchase the mower.

I had that exact same thing happen a few weeks ago on one of my online account logins. I entered my username and password, and it said "invalid username or password." I tried to reset the password, and it said "username does not exist." So, I tried to add myself again, using the same username, and it said "username already in use." :facepalm:

BTW, I knew that was a 1994 pickup before you mentioned the age. I had a 1992 version, and there was one minor difference on the front end of the 1994 model. :wink:

CD

I'm flying back to Dallas this morning. That's about all I have to do today.

CD

Well, that was an almost four hour flight between Houston and Dallas, which are only 230 miles apart. :ohmy:

We took off, and got almost all the way to Dallas in about 50 minutes, and had to turn around and go back to Houston. A fire alarm went off at ATC in Dallas, so they had to evacuate the building. Nobody could takeoff or land in Dallas. Our plane didn't have enough fuel to circle DFW airport long enough, so we went back to Houston, got more fuel, and sat there until ATC in Dallas was ready for us to come up and land.

CD

Last edited:
Packing up the house for the summer, leave on Monday, won't be back til September when it cools down a bit.
Washing machines broken so a lot of launderette action over the next couple of days... snore!

But have my routes for the ride home loaded into the Garmin which is a minor miracle in itself, Garmin tech is so clunky, I'm never going to complain about Apple products again 😂

Looks good.

Hank_Hill_Lawnmower.png

But have my routes for the ride home loaded into the Garmin which is a minor miracle in itself, Garmin tech is so clunky, I'm never going to complain about Apple products again 😂
We always called the Garmin navigation on our devices "the Garmin magical mystery tour" because you only saw the planned route, no junctions, no distances and often the only way of knowing you'd missed your turn was to cycle passed it and watch the satellite catch up and change from the solid line to the dotted line. At that point you could turn around, and try again for the Junction, or try to find a road that head roughly in the direct your sold line was to see if by any miracle they coughs be made to meet each other again.

Oddly, cycling around the world, with the sole exception of cycling into and out of Athens, we did the entire thing on paper maps (often free paper maps). It was so much easier! 😀

Watching cnn seems the sub is gone. Imploded. They knew the risks. Feel sorry for the son of the millionaire.
Found parts of the sub.
Prepping for dinner tonight. Finally took the cordon bleu out freezer.
Friends coming over tomorrow for pot luck.

Russ

Nephew's wedding was yesterday, everything was beautiful 😍 ❤ and the food was excellent. Friday we checked into the hotel. The wedding was on site.

Interesting and well-laid out place. Our suite is large, beautifully furnished, and elegant. The bathroom floor tiles heat up, we have fluffy terrycloth robes, four poster bed, couch, kitchenette, fireplace...the grounds are lovely as well.

Checking out today after brunch.

20230623_205113.jpg

20230623_161832.jpg

20230623_161126.jpg

20230623_160622.jpg

20230623_160749.jpg

20230623_160713.jpg

Back
Top Bottom