Positive Encouragement Exercise Thread

I started off and the beginning of the year with just 5 minutes on the bike. I added 1 minute each time I went on it (last year's health issues from the UK left me unable to even talk and sit still without getting breathless. So I've had to start back really slowly, then I got covid which set me back again.
Small increments are definitely the way to go.
I recently tried to re-enter yoga at the same level I left at..
My body gave me a weeks grace then let me know I was an idiot!

As I am still waiting for meds for my current Crohns flare up I am taking it down a noch but not being sedentary entirely, this was Yesterday's excercise:
20240403_153901.jpg

And I am allergic to my fitbit, turns out I am not the only one:
Gebruikers klagen over huidirritatie bij Fitbit Charge

I will now only wear it during sports unfortunately it's not safe for me to track steps all day because my wrists are entirely red and itchy by now. I will have to find my Garmin that didn't have this problem.

Yesterday was another botched attempt at the treadmill.

I went as far as setting it up, and when I turned it on…LUBRICATE!

So I greased myself up…no, no, just kidding, I went off looking for the bottle of treadmill juice, that took 15 minutes to track down, and then, right when I went to hop on it, my manager texted me and asked me to get back online to take care of something menial and time-consuming. 😖

Today’s the day, though, I can feel it! 🏃‍♂️

Yesterday was another botched attempt at the treadmill.

I went as far as setting it up, and when I turned it on…LUBRICATE!

So I greased myself up…no, no, just kidding, I went off looking for the bottle of treadmill juice, that took 15 minutes to track down, and then, right when I went to hop on it, my manager texted me and asked me to get back online to take care of something menial and time-consuming. 😖

Today’s the day, though, I can feel it! 🏃‍♂️
Your manager always knows the worst time to call, it's magic! 😅 good luck with your training 👍

As I am still waiting for meds for my current Crohns flare up I am taking it down a noch but not being sedentary entirely, this was Yesterday's excercise:
View attachment 111921
And I am allergic to my fitbit, turns out I am not the only one:
Gebruikers klagen over huidirritatie bij Fitbit Charge

I will now only wear it during sports unfortunately it's not safe for me to track steps all day because my wrists are entirely red and itchy by now. I will have to find my Garmin that didn't have this problem.
Nickel, sticky strips (even the allergen free silicone ones), anything worn tightly and sweat will all cause reactive skin problems.

Personally I find even the hypoallergenic silicone strips in hold ups will give me blisters if it's too hot!

Nickel, sticky strips (even the allergen free silicone ones), anything worn tightly and sweat will all cause reactive skin problems.

Personally I find even the hypoallergenic silicone strips in hold ups will give me blisters if it's too hot!
My Garmin causes me no issues of that kind though, the fitbit does

After two weeks of my renewed Crohns flare I was finally able to do a small bike ride yesterday. Gotta start all over again but hopefully things will improve once again. It was challenging to do even this small excercise. I also did the light lifting excercise I always do after. Just am not allowed to lift more than 2kgs ever due to my frontal hernia.
20240416_155041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom