Post a lie about the poster above

Okay, I think a lot of people might have been stumped on where to go after this and who to go after, so I will go after both TastyReuben and caseydog, who both have a photo of John Cleese in heart-shaped frames on their nightstands, and who often break into song at inopportune moments (like in the queue at the grocery checkout).

Okay so the last part is likely true.

Next.

Okay, I think a lot of people might have been stumped on where to go after this and who to go after, so I will go after both TastyReuben and caseydog, who both have a photo of John Cleese in heart-shaped frames on their nightstands, and who often break into song at inopportune moments (like in the queue at the grocery checkout).

Okay so the last part is likely true.

Next.

I can imagine tasty doing the German walk, dont mention the war lol

Russ

The Velvet Curtain lives in Leicester because he is an aficionado of extreme ironing, which it is claimed was invented by Leicester resident Phil Shaw (known as 'Steam' in extreme ironing circles) . TVC goes by the nickname 'Cordless'.

Extreme ironing
Time out.

You will never guess which pub it was invented in :whistling: A friend of mine knows him, but I've never met the guy.

Time in

MG, in an abrupt reversal of her anti-marriage ways, has just announced her impending nuptials to...Mr. Blobby:

courtesy of Wikipedia

"Who needs tall, dark, and handsome when you can get fat, pink, and spotted instead?," said the blushing bride-to-be.

Back
Top Bottom