Post a lie about the poster above

Time out.
I played rugby when I was younger.You drink with rugby players, you drink.
I also has some close friends in the Venezuelan Police Force. Rugby players are wusses in comparison
Time in.
JAS-OH1 never touches a drop before 8am. But hey, it´s five o´clock somewhere! (in Dubai)

Time out.
I played rugby when I was younger.You drink with rugby players, you drink.
I also has some close friends in the Venezuelan Police Force. Rugby players are wusses in comparison
Time in.
JAS-OH1 never touches a drop before 8am. But hey, it´s five o´clock somewhere! (in Dubai)
TIME OUT
You aren't getting my point. He was saying that TR CAN'T handle alcohol. So that means you are saying you can't, either. I knew that wasn't what you meant, which I why I pointed it out.
TIME IN.

karadekoolaid isn't drunk right now and has excellent comprehension at the moment, lol.

JAS_OH1 makes home brew gin in a pressure cooker.
Well, after the last time that Master Cutler set afire to the kitchen making "the recipe", the family was quite upset, but the last straw was when he confided to a mate that he was having conversations with the faeries and elves living in the garden (again). An intervention of sorts was staged and both the pressure cooker and "the recipe" were shipped to me posthaste. Hey, it's better than using the bathtub method of making gin that I had been relying upon for so many years!

JAS_OH1 didn't bathe for years, because the bathtub was always full of gin.

CD

JAS_OH1 didn't bathe for years, because the bathtub was always full of gin.

CD
Time out.
My shower and bath are separate from each other. I have a jetted jacuzzi tub in the master bath and a few feet away is the shower (double shower heads). Fun fact: I am such a germaphobe that the idea of not showering every day creeps me out. I also hate gin.
Time in.

Time out.
My shower and bath are separate from each other. I have a jetted jacuzzi tub in the master bath and a few feet away is the shower (double shower heads). Fun fact: I am such a germaphobe that the idea of not showering every day creeps me out. I also hate gin.
Time in.
I cant operate without a shower first thing. If I'm doing physical work I may shower up to 3 times a day.
Not a germophobe, just cleanliness.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom