Potassium Blast revisited.

:D:laugh::giggle::roflmao: is all I have to say here. Perhaps I should go :drink: my Guinness which seems like it's going to be around for another few weeks before I use it in a recipe. Seriously though, Morning Glory has to be lauded for attempting as many things as she does. I will see if I can find some eggplants but I am not going near the almond milk. It was terribly expensive and went off in no time. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

:D:laugh::giggle::roflmao: is all I have to say here. Perhaps I should go :drink: my Guinness which seems like it's going to be around for another few weeks before I use it in a recipe. Seriously though, Morning Glory has to be lauded for attempting as many things as she does. I will see if I can find some eggplants but I am not going near the almond milk. It was terribly expensive and went off in no time. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
She said she was about to sample it, and hasn't been seen since!

I.... er....managed to finish it....

Photo on 18-11-2015 at 22.00.jpg

I followed your recipe to the letter @classic33 and it set. Your relative used cow's milk. Please, will someone else have a go at this to see what happens?
Also, can you understand why the one your relative made was dark green. This seems an impossibility. Are you sure she didn't sneak some sprouts into it?

I beginning to think you could be taking this judging too seriously! You don't have to try every recipe you know, or even any of them.... although I have to confess to having cooked 2 of them myself :whistling:
I know... but I enjoy it (really!). Anyway, I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Back
Top Bottom