Rain storm fried rice

bburned

Local time
4:56 PM
I recently made XO Sauce. Wife and I have been eating a lot of it. I decided I wanted fried rice. But it’s raining. So I chopped everything. A quick break in weather I set up the burner, cooked the fried rice, and put away the burner. slight burn on my hand moving a hot burner out of a fast approaching rain.

but that was fun!

the result. My XO Sauce fried ride. This rain has been crazy! I’m weary of it already, but it can’t always be about me. :). Rain on!

EE5D813B-0FB9-4484-8A03-BCF35ED203D7.jpeg

I recently made XO Sauce. Wife and I have been eating a lot of it. I decided I wanted fried rice. But it’s raining. So I chopped everything. A quick break in weather I set up the burner, cooked the fried rice, and put away the burner. slight burn on my hand moving a hot burner out of a fast approaching rain.

but that was fun!

the result. My XO Sauce fried ride. This rain has been crazy! I’m weary of it already, but it can’t always be about me. :). Rain on!

View attachment 95051

California is proving my theory correct -- Every flood ends with a drought, and every drought ends with a flood.

California went from wildfires to flooding and mudslides.

The weather is sunny and mild here, which means we are due for an ice storm in the next few weeks.

They say extreme weather is the new normal.

CD

Back
Top Bottom