Repainting my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.

End cap painted..jpg
Base painted..jpg

First 2 pieces painted (phase !). Very pretty!! :wink:

Last edited:
@Shermie
Looks great.
I do a good bit of painting - furniture, accent pieces, lamps, hardware. I use the green Frog tape. A little more expensive than the blue tape but much better adhesion. I remove the tape while the paint is wet. Prevents paint getting stuck to the tape and peeling off.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

@Shermie
Looks great.
I do a good bit of painting - furniture, accent pieces, lamps, hardware. I use the green Frog tape. A little more expensive than the blue tape but much better adhesion. I remove the tape while the paint is wet. Prevents paint getting stuck to the tape and peeling off.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Yeah, this tape SUCKS for adhesion! I'll get a better one for the next paint job. :wink:

No idea you could repaint them!

I recently purchased a cinnamon KA from Amazon -- I remain happy with that color, but just bemused that these can be effectively repainted should one desire.

NOTE - when I first posted the above, there was a link that automagically appeared to the UK Amazon site. I didn't put it there, so I went in and edited. Just curious as to why that happened???

No idea you could repaint them!

I recently purchased a cinnamon KA from Amazon -- I remain happy with that color, but just bemused that these can be effectively repainted should one desire.

NOTE - when I first posted the above, there was a link that automagically appeared to the UK Amazon site. I didn't put it there, so I went in and edited. Just curious as to why that happened???

I was about to or ready to put the motor head back on the column, but found out that the back of it was missed & there was still some white paint showing, so I had to spray paint that area some more. Now I have to wait two more days.

Spent the better part of an hour just getting the tap off the cord!! It was really stuck on there & left the cord sticky!! Gotta clean it. :mad::headshake::stop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom