Restaurant Inspections

I shudder to think what reports could emanate from some of our restaurants/food stalls

Although I've only been ill once from eating food purchased from outside and that was almost 10 years ago.

[Edit: and I've not been ill from eating food that I've bought and cooked]

Last edited:
I think I’ve eaten at Chipotle three times. The food is fine, but I hate the atmosphere. Even when it’s not that busy, all that concrete and metal, with that open kitchen, it’s like being at a construction site with all the noise.

Plus, they never give me the time to figure out what I want. They have too much crap laid out there, and they’re always pushing the line along, and I don’t even get a chance to look at everything before the burrito thingy I’m not even sure I ordered is down at the next spot and they’re serving somebody else.
Try it off-peak hours, lol. Or not.

I think I’ve eaten at Chipotle three times. The food is fine, but I hate the atmosphere. Even when it’s not that busy, all that concrete and metal, with that open kitchen, it’s like being at a construction site with all the noise.

Plus, they never give me the time to figure out what I want. They have too much crap laid out there, and they’re always pushing the line along, and I don’t even get a chance to look at everything before the burrito thingy I’m not even sure I ordered is down at the next spot and they’re serving somebody else.
It is very deliberate. My dad (an architect) and I often look at the design of restaurants when we're dining in and note the deliberate lack of soundproofing or ceiling, and the lack thereof amplifies noise so a less crowded restaurant feels full or a full restaurant makes so much noise you don't linger at your table. Its all about keeping those customers moving: serve them quickly, let them eat quickly, let them exit quickly and welcome the next set quickly.

Back
Top Bottom