Scotch, Irish or Bourbon - what's your favourite whisky?

Did you get to,Inverness ?

Russ

Yes, I did get to Inverness, but that was back in the 70s. I love that place. I was with the family then, we also hit Aberdeen, John o Groats and several other wonderful places - we spent portions of three summers there. Dad had business with whisky distillers... Glenlivet being one of them.
Most recent trip was two weeks in 1995 or 6. I do want to go back!!! (Okay that's when I was working on discovering Whisky on my own...)

Yes, I did get to Inverness, but that was back in the 70s. I love that place. I was with the family then, we also hit Aberdeen, John o Groats and several other wonderful places - we spent portions of three summers there. Dad had business with whisky distillers... Glenlivet being one of them.
Most recent trip was two weeks in 1995 or 6. I do want to go back!!! (Okay that's when I was working on discovering Whisky on my own...)

Yeah we did John o groats to lands end. Loved around isle of Skye. Scotland scenery was awesome. We did a couple of whiskey joints but that was ages ago.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom