INGREDIENTS (for a 24-centimeters baking pan)
400 ml soy milk
400 ml water
250 g semolina
200 g brown sugar
100 g butter
60 g raisins
1 lemon zest
a handful of pine nuts
powdered sugar to sprinkling
- First of all pre-heat the oven to 180 ° C
- Put the raisins soak in the water.
- Beat the eggs and set aside.In a pot, boil the water and the milk with the sugar and the lemon zest.
- When start to boiling, add the semolina mixing with a whip and bake until the semolina has taken consistency and absorbed the liquid.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Now add the squeezed raisins, butter and eggs and mix well to join all the ingredients just added.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin, level the mixture with a spoon and sprinkle the surface with a bit of sugar and a handful of pine nuts.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 50 minutes or 1 hours, but until the surface is golden.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Last edited by a moderator: